After the receiving of your request and credit card details, we will debit your card with 30% of the total amount. The reservation of the apartment(s) shall only be confirmed once Dream Escapes Ltd receives the specified deposit (30% as per quote or provisional booking).
An e-mail confirmation and booking’s summary will be sent to you once amount has been debited.
1. The information we collect
2. The use of information
- Help us make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Helps you quickly locate information, products, and services.
- Helps us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- After registering, you will receive our newsletters with information about special promotions. You can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter or your personal subscribe setting after logged in.
Registration and Ordering:
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, billing address, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and we might also ask for your gender. These types of personal information are used for billing purposes and to fulfil your reservation. If we encounter a problem when processing your reservation, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you
3. Privacy Security
We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and all employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CANCEL AND REFUND POLICIES
Booking for the period 11th January – 19th December
• 45 days before arrival – No cancellation fee is applied.
• 44 - 30 days before arrival – 25 % cancellation fee will be charged.
• 29 - 15 days before arrival – 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
• No refund for cancellations less than 15 days before arrival.
Booking for the period 20th December – 10th January
• 60 days before arrival – 10% cancellation fee is applied.
• 59 - 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
• No refund for cancellations less than 30 days before arrival.
• The reservation of the apartment(s) shall only be confirmed once Dream Escapes Ltd receives the specified deposit (30% as per quote or provisional booking).
• Should the full rental not be paid 30 days prior to arrival, the central reservation is entitled to cancel the reservation made, 48 hours after a written reminder is sent to the client on the due day of payment.
• Rental payments should be paid net of bank charges (i.e. the amount received in bank should equate the full booking amount).
• You must produce a valid credit card with an expiry date after the due check-in date. An authorization will be requested on the card for an amount of MUR 25,000, which will be used to cover any breakages during your stay. The authorization will be released within 10 days of your departure.
• The check in time for the premises shall be at or after 14h00 on the occupation date and checkout time shall be at or before 11h00 on the termination date. Late check-out incurs an additional charge of 75 Euro except the peak season: 50% of the day rental.
• Should the premises, for any reason whatsoever, not be suitable for occupation by the tenant, the tenant agrees to authorize the agent to arrange such alternative accommodation (on the same or similar terms and conditions contained in this agreement) for the duration or remainder of the occupation period.
Guest Duties, Rights & Obligations
• Refrain from causing any noise or nuisance that in anyway disturb the quiet and peaceful occupation enjoyed by the neighbours of the premises.
The complex has a strict no noise policy after 22:00hrs.
• Not do or omit to do anything, which could damage the premises or render any insurance policy in respect of the premises void or voidable.
• Allow the complex manager, at all reasonable times, permission to enter the premises to inspect same in order to view the condition and repair thereof.
• Keep and maintain the interior of the premises in good order and condition.
• Make good any damage caused to the premises, including agreeing to pay for breakages of glasses and any excessive cleaning or loss of keys.
• Notify the complex manager within 1 (one) day after your check-in of any defects in the premises, failing which the guest shall be deemed to have acknowledged that the premises were received in good order and condition.
• Not cede and/or delegate any of his rights and/or obligations under this agreement.
• Not use the property for any purpose other than standard rental accommodation. Any alternative usage (such as venue for an event or as a film location or for a wedding or for a reception) must be agreed in writing to the central reservation prior arrival.
• Inform the complex manager of the arrival of any additional day guests and assume full responsibility of their behaviour at the complex.
• Complete all check-in documents including a disclaimer and credit card details that will cover any breakage or loss on arrival.
• Do not move any BBQ or other equipment from one to the next.
• Do not hang towels or clothing on balconies or balustrades in view of other guests.
We accept a number of secure and convenient payment methods:
You can pay securely by credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
Please tell us after you pay the wire transfer with your reservation number, the amount paid, the transaction number and the exact date you made the wire transfer.
3. Western union
Please contact us for details.
Note: Please tell us the following information after you have paid using Western union.
(1) The 10 digit control number.
(2) Sender's name.
(3) The exact amount you send.
(4) Sender's address.
(5) Your address.